AMPLIFY PROTOCOL is a decentralized financial lending protocol that anyone may use.
The platform allows consumers to add their digital tokens to liquidity pools while in order to earn interest and liquidity mining rewards. The liquidity pools are then made available for borrowing from selective, community-approved, and fully verified, SME’s as well as supply chain manufacturers. These organizations pay interest on the funds borrowed from the pool and that interest is proportionally distributed amongst the Liquidity Providers as profit.
Amplify protocol is made up of free, public, open-source, or source-available software including a set of smart contracts that are deployed on the Ethereum Blockchain and the Layer 2 Polygon Network. Your use of the Amplify Protocol involves various risks, including, but not limited to, losses while digital assets are being supplied to the Amplify protocol and losses due to the fluctuation of prices of tokens in a liquidity pool. Before using the Amplify Protocol, you should review the relevant documentation to make sure you understand how the Amplify protocol works.
Additionally, just as you can access email email protocols such as SMTP through multiple email clients, you can access the AMPLIFY Protocol through dozens of web or mobile interfaces. You are responsible for doing your own diligence on those interfaces to understand the fees and risks they present.
· access the Service for any reason other than your personal, non-commercial use solely as permitted by the normal functionality of the Service,
· collect or harvest any personal data of any user of the Site or the Service
· distribute any part or parts of the Site or the Service without majority approval from a governance vote (we grant the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the site for the sole purpose of creating publicly available searchable indices but retain the right to revoke this permission at any time on a general or specific basis);
· use the Service for any unlawful purpose or for the promotion of illegal activities;
· attempt to, or harass, abuse or harm another person or group;
· use another user’s account without permission;
· intentionally allow another user to access your account;
· provide false or inaccurate information;
· interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper functioning of the Service;
· make any automated use of the Site, the Service or the related systems, or take any action that we deem to impose or to potentially impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our servers or network infrastructure;
· bypass any robot exclusion headers or other measures we take to restrict access to the Service, or use any software, technology, or device to scrape, spider, or crawl the Service or harvest or manipulate data;
· circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with any security-related features of the Service or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of content, or enforce limitations on use of the Service or the content accessible via the Service; or
· publish or link to malicious content of any sort, including that intended to damage or disrupt another user’s browser or computer.
We do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information on the Site or the Service nor do we adopt nor endorse, nor are we responsible for, the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice, or statement made by other parties. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any User Content that you or any other user or third party posts or sends via the Service. Under no circumstances will we be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from anyone’s reliance on information or other content posted on the Service, or transmitted to users.
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL THE SITE, THE SERVICE, ITS AFFILIATES, DIRECTORS, OR EMPLOYEES, OR ITS LICENSORS OR PARTNERS, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OF PROFITS, USE, OR DATA, OR FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, HOWEVER ARISING, THAT RESULT FROM: (A) THE USE, DISCLOSURE, OR DISPLAY OF YOUR USER CONTENT; (B) YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE; (C) THE SERVICE GENERALLY OR THE SOFTWARE OR SYSTEMS THAT MAKE THE SERVICE AVAILABLE; OR (D) ANY OTHER INTERACTIONS WITH USE OR WITH ANY OTHER USER OF THE SERVICE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT WE HAVE BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE, AND EVEN IF A REMEDY SET FORTH HEREIN IS FOUND TO HAVE FAILED OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE. SOME JURISDICTIONS LIMIT OR DO NOT PERMIT DISCLAIMERS OF LIABILITY, SO THIS PROVISION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.