Polygon → Ethereum
Transfer your AMPT tokens from Polygon to Ethereum
You will some native MATIC to pay for the gas fees of the transactions. Transferring the AMPT tokens a second time will require less gas fees.
1) Open the official Polygon tools page: https://wallet.polygon.technology/ and select the Polygon Bridge option
2) You will be prompted to connect your wallet address. Select the option that is relevant to you and follow the instructions in your wallet.
3) Once you have logged-in, you will be presented with the bridge interface. Over there, you will have an option to Deposit preselected (step 1). Change to Withdraw if you want to transfer from Polygon to Ethereum To continue, you will have to complete the following steps:
- 1.Select the token you want to transfer by clicking the dropdown (step 2)
- 2.Input the desired amount (step 3)
- 3.Click Transfer button (step 4)
4) The application will prompt an informational pop-up. Click Continue on this step.
5) After you clicked continue, you will be presented with information about the transactions and their fee cost.
6) The application will prompt another confirmation screen. If you are using this bridge for the first time, by clicking Continue, you should receive a wallet notification to confirm Transfer Approval. Confirm the Approval from your wallet.
7) Wait until the Approval transaction is complete. Once it’s done, the application should present you the next step of Transferring the AMPT tokens. Note: If your transaction has been completed but the interface didn’t update, start everything from the beginning. You will not have to pay again for the Approval transaction.
8) Finally, review your Transfer transaction in the new pop-up and click Continue. You should receive a notification in your wallet. Confirm it and AMPT transfer will be executed.
9) Once the transaction is complete, you should see the following message on your screen. The tokens will not be on your balance immediately. It takes up to 10 min to update.
You can also follow the progress of the Transfer from the Transactions page.